- Complete Guide to Long Term Care Insurance
By the Health Insurance Association of America – HIAA
- National Council on the Aging
The official government site for Medicare information.
- Nursing Home Information
All you need to know about nursing homes and where to find them.
- National Hospice and Palliative Care
National Hospice and Palliative Care organization site. At home care with the support of family, friends, and caring professionals.
- Retirement Living Magazine
Guide to retirement living online magazine.
- Elder Law
This is a Web site where senior citizens, their families, attorneys, social workers, and financial planners, can access information about Elder Law (Elderlaw), Medicare, Medicaid, estate planning, trusts and the rights of the elderly and disabled.
- AARP Bulletin on Long Term Care
- Federal Insurance Long Term Care Program
- Americas Health Insurance Plan
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services – Medicare and LTC
- Financial Long Term Care
- National Care Planning Council on Long Term Care
- National Clearing House for Long Term Care Information